If you have a Katy, TX broken garage door, you should call this repair shop, Garageworks. We offer twenty-four-hour services and emergency services. Garageworks can fix all major brand garage doors and door openers. We also have same-day services.
Garageworks is a company that bases how it runs on its core values; honesty, integrity, and hard work. No matter what you need, we can help.
Our technicians have insurance and are always professional. You won’t find a better company to help fix your garage door. We have affordable rates and can repair and even install a new garage door if you need it.
We can even haul your old door away. Our company helps residential customers and commercial businesses Many customers have been satisfied with our results from the reviews they leave us. We the Google Guarantee as well as a five-star rating with HomeAdvisor. So give us a call when you need repairs for your Katy, TX broken garage door.
Katy TX Broken Garage Door
Garage doors are often taken for granted until they need to be repaired or replaced. All the time and energy that goes into maintaining a home can quickly become lost when a garage door breaks. Working with professionals is your best bet for getting repairs for your broken garage door as soon as possible.
In case you don’t know how to do it yourself, Garageworks is a great garage door repair specialist in Katy, TX who can help you take care of any broken garage door. We can help you choose the ideal garage door installation and repair services that are right for your needs. Give us a call today to get your free estimate.
Garage Door Opener Repair
Garageworks can quickly and efficiently repair your garage door opener, so you can get back to using it as normal. We can fix many problems that may occur with your garage door openers, such as a broken chain, a damaged cable, or malfunctioning Safety Sensor Adjustments. We can fix all kinds of model garage doors such as:
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors
- doorLink Garage Doors
- Clopay Garage Doors
- Windsor Door
- Mid-America Door
- LiftMaster Professional Garage Door Openers
- Chamberlain Garage Door Openers
- Linear Garage Door Openers
- Genie Garage Door Openers
- Marantec Garage Door Openers
- Craftsman Garage Door Openers
We also sell our own springs that are high quality. Our spring swill lasts for thousands of cycles allowing you to freely use your garage door without worry. Problems such as your door falling off the track or replacing panels is not as bad of a problem when you get ahold of Garageworks.
Because we are dedicated to what we do, we will have your garage door working again in no time. We also replace panels. Therefore, you may not have to spend hundreds of dollars having to purchase a new garage door.
How to properly maintain a garage door
A garage door opener is a device that helps lift and open a garage door. There are many different types of garage door openers, and each one requires a different level of maintenance. Here are some tips on how to properly maintain a garage door opener:
1. Keep the garage door opener clean. Debris often sticks in the gears and causes the opener to work improperly.
2. Lubricate the gears regularly. Gears can become dry if they are not regularly lubricated. Also, you should make sure that the opener is adjusted to fit your door as it was when it was first installed.
3. Check the opener annually. You should replace the batteries and clean the contacts on a regular basis. If you don’t, your opener may fail to operate as intended.
4. Replace the batteries every six months or so. If you wait any longer, you may begin to see reduced operation of the opener.
5. You should also clean the contacts inside the opener. Make sure to remove any debris first. Clean and dry the contacts with a rag and then lubricate with a lubricant if necessary.
6. Once a year, you should check the battery connections and make sure they are tight and not loose. You should also check for excess corrosion or debris and clean or replace it.
How to properly maintain a garage door
A garage door is an important part of your home, and it’s important to keep it in good condition. Here are some tips on how to properly maintain a garage door: Make sure the tracks are clean and free of debris. Lubricate the tracks and rollers with a silicone-based lubricant.
Check the balance of the door and make any necessary adjustments. Ensure that the door is properly sealed to prevent moisture and pests from entering. To inspect the door, place your hand flat against the surface of the door. If your hand feels a slight vibration, you have loose tracks.
The door is vibrating excessively or making a clicking noise means it has broken springs. Check the cables from top to bottom. It should run smoothly, without catching or bouncing. If you are doing an interior check, take a small flashlight and inspect the tracks for any dust or debris.
Keeping up with maintenance on your own is a great way to catch problems early. However, if you are not a technician or don’t know how to service your own garage door, it is always good to call a professional. Even if you are comfortable doing your own preventative checks, calling a professional every once in a while will ensure that everything is working properly.
We offer a maintenance program to help ensure that your garage door and garage door opener are working properly. We offer a yearly program as well as twice a year. Give us a call for more information about getting your Katy, TX broken garage door repaired.
Fun Facts for Katy TX
- Though a hurricane destroyed Katy in 1900, many of its historical buildings were preserved.
- You can take a tour downtown to see its historic buildings
- Katy is well-known for its annual rice festival, which celebrates the city’s status as the rice capital of the world.